Hello guys, I am Vietnamese and the first recipe I’d like to share is one of the most simple, easy and quick dish. It is really practical when you have little time to cook.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 200gr minced pork
- Black fungus and dried mushrooms
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt,a little bit pepper
- 1+1/2 tsp fish sauce (or 1/2 tsp salt)
- 50ml water
- Soak the fungus and mushroom in warm water for about 10 mins or until they rise. Chop them well.
Notes: If you are in a hurry, you can straightly put them into boiling water for 1 min.
- Bring the water to boil, add in fish sauce, then turn to low heat.
- Put the minced meat, fungus, mushrooms, shallots, salt and pepper into a bowl. Mix well then form them into small balls. Put them into the mixture of water and fish sauce. Turn to medium heat. Simmer for 7-10 mins. Flip the balls halfway.
Serve with rice.